Monday, January 24, 2011

A brief note and an apology


So for the first time I missed the deadline I set for myself in getting a blog entry up each Friday. What can I say? It’s been a busy week and weekend!

I spent the weekend in Seattle learning and helping out with a class taught by Dr. Paul Herscu, a world-renowned homeopath. It was invigorating as ever, and we saw a number of fascinating cases, including the case of a young boy with dyslexia and behavioral issues. I always appreciate working with children, as they have a refreshing honesty that makes taking homeopathic cases easier than with many adults, and they respond very well to remedies – I personally think that this is because they are still growing, and have a remarkable ability to overcome illness and ‘redirect the course of their health’ so to speak. Adults are very much set in their ways and take much longer to heal than children, whose health can seemingly turn on a dime.

Coincidentally, I’ve been working on a longer post with dietary recommendations for ADD/ADHD. While far from comprehensive, it will feature recommendations that can be applied nearly universally. Keep an eye out for it on this Friday.